Cuticle pusher for manicure & pedicure NGHIA EXPORT P-10
The instrument is used for abrasion of epidermis and precise slices of skin, as well as for removing cuticles, gel and acrylic residues from the nail plate.
- made of polished stainless steel INOX, the for used in the manufacture of surgical instruments
- has two different precise tips (flat knife - 9mm blade and a rounded, convex cuticle pusher with a width of 8mm)
- slightly ribbed handle to prevent slipping in the hand of work
- can be disinfected and sterilized by all means (chemical, thermal, chemical and thermal)
- total length of the cuticle pusher: 9 cm
- weight: 12g
SUITABLE FOR AUTOCLAVE STERILIZATION AND DISINFECTION WITH CHEMICAL PREPARATIONS*
AUTCLAVE – STERILIZATION, STANDARD TEMPERATURE: 121°C 15MIN. LONG, DEACTIVATION TEMPERATURE: 132-134°C, PRESSURE: 3 BAR ATTENTION!!! STEEL, EVEN INOX, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, INDEPENDENT OF THE PRODUCER, CAN BE DAMAGED OR DESTROYED, RESULTING IN DISCOLORATION, RUST STAINS OR EVEN CORROSION.
*CHEMICAL DISINFECTION – WITH A LIQUID RECOMMENDED FOR THIS PURPOSE BY THE PRODUCER. DANGER!!! FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS RECOMMENDED BY THE MANUFACTURER (TOO STRONG LIQUID, TOO LONG DISINFECTION) COULD DAMAGE THE TOOL.